Wednesday 11 October 2017

Choose when to get your period !!!

This was an accidental discovery for me. I tend to skip breakfast and sometimes lunch, thus I suffer the consequences of severe gas pains later on. One of my friends told me his mother suggested I try boiling some water with cloves and garlic.



Out of desperation, a few days before my cousin's wedding I tried this concoction. I made it fresh every morning and drank at least two cups per day for three days. It did help with the gas a little, but... it also gave me a surprise.

The morning before my cousin's wedding, I was shocked to see that I got my period. Now my periods are fairly regular and according to my app, I was three weeks away. You could imagine my mental status at that point.

To test to make sure it was indeed the tea I made causing my period. After that period, I tried the tea again for three days after and yup here we go again.

So if you have a vacation coming up and you'd like to get your period before, or if you have irregular periods try this tea. All you need are a few grains of cloves and two cloves of garlic. You can also just use the cloves only if you don't like the garlic taste. I realized it's the cloves that actually causes the period.

I hope you try this and if you do, please comment and let me know if it works for you. Have a blessed day.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT MEDICAL OR NURSING ADVICE!!! PLEASE CONSULT A REGISTERED PHYSICIAN IF YOU HAVE IRREGULAR PERIODS.

-Latoya.

No comments:

Post a Comment