Monday 23 October 2017

Hi ↑ Lo ↓ Depression.

Gosh! I hate depression!!

Sometimes, I can be in the middle of a big, happy family event. Sometimes, I'm at home watching a movie and BAM!!!!!! Out of nowhere comes an overwhelming sadness, deep in my soul. I have tried to analyze this change and what causes it (triggers). However, sometimes I find that there aren't any rational explanations. It just is, what it is. The sad reality of depression.

When it's good, it's good and when it's bad, it's crippling. I think all we really want is to find that semi-solid medium ground. But until then the battle continues. I know depression won't win because I will never give up.


I serve a God who is bigger than any problem, and mightier than any foe. I have come too far to give up now. To anyone suffering from depression, keep the faith and know that we are in this together. God bless you until next time.

- Latoya.

No comments:

Post a Comment