Friday 3 November 2017

No more migraines! Headache relief in two minutes!

My dad died when I was seven years old. A few years after my dad died, I started having nagging headaches a few times a week. After many tests and doctor visits, I was diagnosed with migraines.
I've been suffering from migraines for many years. Until someone gave me this...

This is shiling oil. It is an external analgesic from Solstice medicine company. I had NO idea what this was, I've never heard of it before. But I am so happy I found it, however, I would not recommend it for young children because this stuff burns like hell.

All you have to do is apply a small amount to your forehead or wherever the pain is and gently massage. I like to put some on my temples and behind my neck. By the time it stops burning, the pain is gone. This has saved me from taking painkillers and helped minimize the time I had to lay down in pain.

The bottle is very tiny and it can be difficult to find in stores. Thankfully, where I live it is available at the pharmacy. I use Shiling oil almost every day and I have recommended it to my family and friends who suffer from headaches as well. This is a product I use and it works for me to relieve migraines and tension headaches. But be prepared for the BURN!

I hope you try it and if you do, let me know if it works for you.

Until next time, God bless.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT MEDICAL OR NURSING ADVICE. PLEASE SEEK HELP FROM A PHYSICIAN IF YOU SUFFER FROM MIGRAINES.
-Latoya


No comments:

Post a Comment