Wednesday 28 February 2018

You changed my life

Dear stranger,

I sit quietly and I observe you. I sit quietly and I take in the positive energy that exudes from you.

You inspire me without saying a word to me. Your existence makes me want to be better, a better Christian a better person. You motivate me to want better for myself and those around me.

I sit and I wonder how a perfect stranger can impact my life in such a way.

I go to bed happy and I wake up smiling. You inspire me just by being you.

Dear stranger, thank you.


Sometimes in life, we put down ourselves. We doubt our abilities and our talents. I will not be ashamed of my life experiences. Every tear shed, evey internal battle made me who I am today. Depression doesn't mean you are mad. Depression doesn't mean you can't live a fulfilled life. I refuse to feel guilty about the things that shaped the person I am today. I thank God for where he has brought me from. Be encouraged today. And remember whatever you are facing today. This too, shall pass.

God bless you. Until next time.

Latoya

No comments:

Post a Comment