Tuesday 3 April 2018

The story continues

I am just one person. I have no special powers. I am not rich. I am not like the others. I can't seem to find anyone else like me.

As long as I have known myself,  I have been struggling. I have been struggling and I have been praying.

I know there is a God. I know he can hear me. But sometimes it feels like he doesn't hear me.

Does that make sense? Does anything make sense? I picture my life like a movie. But every time I think the facade is over and I can start living something happens.

I don't think I have known true happiness. I have smiled and felt love. But I never had that true, genuine happiness.

I am on this ride called my life. I don't know when and where it will end. I just want to scenery to change. I won't mind a companion along the way.

But though I am sad, I remain hopeful. Hopeful that one day, the prayer I have been praying will be answered.

Until then, this broken heart patiently awaits.

The story continues.......

No comments:

Post a Comment