Thursday 12 December 2019

Someone reset my soul......

Where do I begin??
Sometimes I wanna yell f$@$ you depression and anxiety!!
You ruined my life!!

But then I think, if my life didn't take this unexpected detour would I have been the same ME?

I love people. I love helping others as much as I can. I understand people. I listen to people.

Yes, I was generous before when my life was "perfect". But I didn't really understand why I did what I did. And I never truly felt like I connected with anyone.

Now, I know pain. I can relate to others going through situations similar to mine. So I guess it's true... Everything happens for a reason.

Yet still, I wish certain family members would at least try to understand ME. I am still Latoya. I  have a hard time sometimes when I'm overwhelmed.

Sometimes I cry and I am not sure what I'm crying about. I didn't choose this. I can't snap out of it. It is a real disease that turned my life upside down.

I'm still very scared about the uncertainty of my future. I worry EVERYDAY if it'll all work out.

I try my best to encourage others even when I feel at my lowest. Because I understand what it is like to be torn down with words.

Dear you, the last time you came, you left me broken. It took a while to get the pieces back together. The glue hasn't dried completely. Now you're coming again.

Think before you speak, love me for who I am. Be yourself. Let the love of God overshadow us all and above ALL,

BE KIND.

No comments:

Post a Comment