Saturday 2 November 2019

Why me??

Sometimes I ask God to tell me what I did wrong. Sometimes I think I'm being punished for someone else's mistakes. 

But God isn't cruel. He wouldn't want to see me hurt..right?!

To say that I'm confused is greatly understated. It seems like everyone and everything around me is falling apart. 

My friends are having major problems. My family's lives are at risk.

I am scared, worried but mostly confused. I do good, I treat people with respect and kindness. Why has my life been overturned. The last seven years has been a rollercoaster ride. I am ready to get off. 

I don't want a fist full of pills to sleep. I don't want millions of dollars. I want my family safe, I want someone to love me for who I am. I just want to be happy. 

Life is unfair. Yup. So I've been told. Seems like I'm soaking up other people's share of unfairness. 

God I'm tired. 
But like Job...I will NEVER give up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment